We want to give you the best support right from the beginning.
Please excuse my cold and wintery looking garden, I’ll update the video when the spring is here :)
This video is 38 minutes long and it’s made for you to take notes, so you best grab a pen, paper, and perhaps a coffee.
You know in most presentations from business coaches for coaches, they talk about hidden secrets, we all know it’s for the hype, so you’ll be pleased to know there is none of that. So just sit back, enjoy it, and take in what you need.
I have some questions for you about the video, and I wish business coaches for coaches did more of this in the public domain. Oh and these questions and designed for you to gain clarity on your journey.
1. Do you find this a lot simpler than what you have been taught or currently working on?
2. How does this fast track the most important part of your coaching business, creating relationships?
3. Why does this guarantee sales for your 1-1 coaching, courses and other services you may offer?
4. What part of the strategy creates you monthly recurring income?
5. Why do you believe this strategy will create more referrals and recommendations for your business?
6. If you have a small group of just 20 people all paying you $1 a day, how many of those do you hope will be taking your 1-1 coaching or courses and programs?
It’s my hope you have loved this training and you can adopt it in to your services.
Abundance is the key to finding clients and I’d love everyone to do this, who knows perhaps one day every business coach for coaches will be do the same thing…and claiming it as theirs lol
If you want Rob Yates and I on your team to help you through this, we’d be delighted to be your experts, all you need to do is set up a chat with me just to make sure we all align.
The rest of this page is about working with a business coach for coaches.
Sending you love and light
David and Rob
Please at least sleep on it, do not rush in.
Yes, I know a lot of business coaches for coaches are telling you to get potential clients to buy from you now, and to use scarcity tactics…And they do work.
However, just think about the type of energy you are bringing in to your coaching business?
What do you want?
Someone desperate, on edge, and taking a gamble?
Or someone feeling calm, energised and eager to work with you?
So whether you are thinking about working with Rob and myself, or someone else, give yourself time to breathe.