Here are 3 no cost ways to get more coaching clients? And it all means you do not have to pay for advertising or tech if you think smart.
There are many tools available to help you deliver your marketing message, and there are people out there who want to see you succeed and willing to help you. So let’s dive into 3 no coact ways to get more coaching clients.
Host a weekly QnA
If you’re a coach or consultant, one of the best ways to get more clients is by hosting a weekly QnA. You can do this on Facebook and Linkedin live, or stream it on Periscope, YouTube, or Facebook Live. A few of my clients use Streamyard, and they like the ease of doing it. One live presentation to several platforms.
Invite people to attend and make sure to use Facebook and Linkedin events so that people are reminded about the upcoming QnA. Then once the live stream has ended follow up with those who attended asking them how they liked the event and if there were any topics that they would like to see covered in future events.
Work with a company who have the same target audience but offers a different service
If you’re in the business of coaching, one way to get more coaching clients is by working with companies that have the same target audience but offer a different service. Her’s you can do this.
- Let’s say you are a divorce coach
- Approach some divorce lawyers
- Ask if they offer coaching to their clients
- When they say no, ask if you can support them with a free weekly webinar or a blog
- Tell the company you will not be selling your services, but you will invite people to contact you if they need additional coaching support.
So there you have a ready-made audience, and you lawyer firm will be pleased to offer more great value to their clients.
Guest blog for a website that also serves your audience
Guest blogging is a great way to build your brand and get your name out there.
- Guest blogging is a great way to build your credibility and authority.
- Guest blogging is a great way to build your community.
- Go to Google and type in this… Relationship Issues “guest post”
- you need to change relationship issues to your niche, such as adhd kids, leadership in the workplace etc.
- You can also replace “guest post” with something like “blog for us”
Conclusion for – 3 No Cost Ways to Get More COACHING Clients
Yes, you need a business coach, one who can listen to you and guide you, helping you make sensible steps in your business. But do you need to spend money on paid advertising? No, you don’t. If you are interested in seeing our prices for business coaching, click here.