Who Do You Serve?
Coaches with a big juicy story
What Problems Do You Help People Overcome?
1. Fear of “putting myself out there”
2. Knowing you have so much wisdom to share but hesitating to say it on a stage or video
3. Not knowing what to say, or how to tell your big story in a shortened time
4. Not sure how your story relates to your services – we help you find the golden threads
5. Nerves and stage-fright are banished with an incredible technique to use just before going on any “stage”
6. Knowing the pro speakers stage tricks gives so much confidence and let’s you WOW your audience
7. Never be boring, and get clients and raving fans from any audience
8. Add in ‘Inclusive Humor’ to break the ice and bring the audience together
9. Make sure the Transformation you offer starts NOW with engaging exercises they’ve not seen before
10. Actually have FUN and look forward to speaking opportunities!
What Is Your Favourite Question To Ask A Client?
Tell me a moment that changed your life.
Tell me a decision you made that changed your life for the better.
Why Do People Like Working With You?
Clients say that they didn’t realize how much fun we would have doing this work – its always uplifting, even when topics are heavy or intense.
They are so grateful that they can finally say OUTLOUD something thats been on their heart forever, and have it be Heard. It can finally truly impact those it needs to impact most, those that need to hear it.
And, of course, it helps their business! They get clients, amazing photos that set them up as an expert, awesome credibility by speaking on big stages – it’s amazing!
I’ve had speakers go on to talk at TEDx, Harvard, Oxford, etc. you cannot buy that kind of cred!
What Services Do You Offer?
Small group training
Practice space with feedback
Get-it-done work sprints
Workbook with speech templates
Can You Share A Success Story Please?
How about Theresa… Theresa came to me with just an inkling that she knew she wanted to be a speaker someday. She didn’t know much more, actually, didn’t even know what she wanted to share yet, just followed her gut.
We worked on her story, a fun story from her past that she didn’t realize at first also contained all of her biggest life lessons! After she shared it from stage, so got SO MANY people swarming her with connections and compliments afterwards, she knew she was on the right track.
A year later, Theresa was diagnosed with cancer. She was devastated, of course, but determined to beat it. She started working with me right away, knowing she wanted to craft this story for the stage – and WOW, did she ever!
Her message turned out to be “The Gift Of Cancer” and drew on all her life experiences, and the strength she used to face this huge challenge.
Now, Theresa owns a non-profit by the same name, and is bringing her message to the masses. So proud of her!
Anything you would like to add?
I am here to work with those who want to bring more goodness, kindness, and understanding to the world. My clients are often natural leaders who want the very best for their audience, and are willing to take a few risks to Share Their Light.