Heartset Coaching by Carolina Toteda
What does heartset mean to you?
Heartset and Mindset is a state of mind that balances the heart and the mind. I am the only person who has power, control, or influence over them. A Heartset state is concerned with your heart, energy, following your intuition, and how you use your kindness, love, generosity, values, well-being, courage, and compassion. It is the person I am in my heart, without judgment, that others encounter when they are in my presence. I feel that believing in yourself is essential for expanding your heart.
For me, the heartset is a tremendous yearning, intense desire, I have for a particular event, person or situation. It is a means for me to connect with my inner heart intelligence by thinking with my heart and emotions.
How does heartset make mindset easier?
Heartset and Mindset go hand in hand; to be successful in life, you must have a healthy balance of both. We need to work on the heartset to help the mindset. Heartset facilitates mindset because learning how to actively train your heartset unlocks your beliefs, potential, trust, and confidence in yourself. Through your emotions, your heartset will decide your happiness.
Mindset impacts an individual’s emotional patterns and feelings, whereas Heartset influences an individual’s paradigms and thought processes.
Being compassionate, inspired, empathetic, bold, brave, kind, generous, and happy is key to having the right Heartset in life. Allow yourself to enjoy a life of abundance by being your authentic, unique self and stepping beyond your comfort zone with an open mind and an open heart.
How can people practice heartset?
Training your heart daily to believe in yourself requires motivation and confidence. To practice heartset daily, you must be self-aware, have faith, build routines, be clear about your intentions, be focused, be consistent, practice self-care, love, forgive, be open to receiving & giving, take action, evolve, and grow regularly. Like with anything else, practice and consistency will make a difference and impact.
You can engage in the following routine activities to assist you in elevating your heartset:
- Establish a morning routine (can be a combination of meditation, visualization, journaling, daily affirmations, reading, etc.)
- Writing, journaling every day (writing your thoughts, goals, ideas, reflection, etc.).
- Every day, open your heart by jotting down 3-5 things for which you are grateful. (Being grateful permits you to vibrate at a higher frequency, gratitude trains your heartset).
- Send love and positive energy every day to people who may need support.
- Make time for yourself every day (at least a half-hour) to do things you like and fill your heart.
- Make a list of the goals you wish to achieve for the day.
- Compliment someone everyday and impact them (leave an impression).
- Regular exercise – (such as walking, workouts, dancing, etc.) whatever you enjoy and whatever exercise you choose to do to work your muscles, body, circulation, and heart.
- Celebrate your wins every day.
- Write a letter to yourself once a month (can be a thank you letter, a note about your accomplishments for the month).
- Invest in yourself – personal and professional development (Study, learn something new, take a course, join a mastermind, a reading group, surround yourself with like-minded people, etc.)
- Get adequate sleep every night (7-8 hours).
- Hire a coach/mentor to guide and coach you.
- Always show up for yourself no matter what!
What is the key to a limitless mindset?
The key to having a limitless mindset is recognizing that everything is already within you and exists in you. We tend to look to outside sources for permission, affection, recognition, acceptance, and a variety of other things. What if you acknowledge that all the great things you desire and deserve begin inside of you, anything you ever wanted begins and is already inside you? Your mindset, what you believe you are capable of, will allow you to succeed. By altering the way you look at things, look at things in a certain way – you may change your perspective and live a limitless life.
A limitless mindset begins with believing in yourself, without any doubts, trusting that you are the divine being you were born to be to achieve anything you set out to do. It is living the life of your dreams without fear, limits, reluctance, restrictions, or limitations. Who do you want to be? By removing all the insecurities and barriers you have set in your life, you can achieve anything. Some tools and behaviours can help you attain a limitless attitude. The goal is to learn to manage your self-talk by being self-aware, noticing when you say anything negative, and shifting to control your thoughts. It speaks to who I am and what I want in life without judgment, rather than what others expect of us or what we have been conditioned, indoctrinated, or taught to do.
A limitless life is one filled with love, joy, and happiness. Feeling free, living with ease and flow, and doing what you want, when you want are all examples of having a limitless attitude.