Stuck at finding a coaching niche you love? You’ll be shocked at this fast-acting solution. This is how to find a great coaching niche…
It’s really common for life coaches to be scratching their heads when it comes to finding a coaching niche and not knowing what direction to take. But this is a good thing, a lot of life coaches are asking how to find a great coaching niche, and it shows you care about yourself and your future clients, so I’d like to say thank you to you.
Right, shall we move you on and get you into gear?
I just want you to do the following…
How to find a great coaching niche in 7 steps.
1. Let go of thinking about your future. Stop thinking about your career.
2. Start thinking about the new skills you are going to learn, and the skills you are going to need.
3. Get a pen and your calendar, marking down 100 days from now. But a big 100 on that date and highlight it.
4. Right, this is great work, you have just given yourself 100 days to create a cool project. You are not going to worry about your long-term future, and this 100-day project is going to help you shape your future. You will find things you do not like and want to avoid, and you will discover things you love. I want you to see this 100 day project as a foundational stepping stone where you will make discoveries and income.
5. Who are you going to work with?
6. What problem are you going to solve?
7. How are you going to solve it?
So here is an example of how to find a great coaching niche.
Maybe you can help people with stress. Let me show you how I can answer questions 5, 6 and 7.
5. Parents with young children who attend school.
6. The parent is stressed because their child has behavioural issues and they are creating a severe impact on the parent.
7. I’m going to help the parents manage stress, and I will do it through a 30-day challenge.
Seriously, how easy was that?
And your plan is to run your project for 100 days.
Here are some other top tips.
Journal your journey, making a note of every single action, what happened and how you felt. Don’t miss anything out. This is your gold dust. In 100 days, your future is within these records.