This article is your fast way to answer the questions, how to get high ticket coaching clients. Whether you want to focus on coaching, consulting, or another approach to the profession of personal development, you MUST know how to attract high-ticket clients. In this article, we’ll share our best tips for getting more clients who are willing to spend big bucks on your services.
What is high ticket coaching?
High-ticket coaching is a service that usually costs more than $1000. For example, you might see that as 4 or 5 one-to-one sessions of your coaching, a monthly fee for a group coaching program, or perhaps a course.
On the other hand, low ticket coaching is when you offer a low price point for your clients so that they have access to high-quality coaching without having to spend too much money. This could mean offering discounts or making it easier for them by using a payment plan structure (like many of my clients do).
High ticket coaching niches
As a high-ticket coach, you’ll find that different niches will attract different types of clients. If you want to serve the health and wellness market, for example, there are plenty of coaches out there who specialize in this area. But if you want to go higher ticket, it’s better to niche, because your service becomes more specific and more valued.
Let me explain a little more to show you how to get high ticket coaching clients.
- How to get fit fast
- How to get fit fast for working moms
- How to get fit fast, for working moms who have severe back pain and need a bespoke program
Can you see how the 3rd example is more specialised and therefore people expect it to cost more money? This is a way how to get high ticket coaching clients.
How to create a high-ticket offer
- Create an offer that works for your niche, client and coach
- Make sure the offer is relevant to client’s goals
- Develop a long standing relationship with the client
- Create the trust
- Show the client the journey
- Demonstrate the value
High ticket coaching funnel
You can build your high ticket coaching funnel by following these steps and it’s how to get high ticket coaching clients…
- Create an opt-in page on your website, where you’ll have a signup form for people to subscribe to your email list.
- On that opt-in page, gives them access to an ebook or other valuable resource for free (this is called the “lead magnet”), so they know what you want them to get from the business relationship with you in the future. The lead magnet should be relevant and interesting to your audience—it should contain information that helps them solve their problems and/or learn something new about their lives or careers.
- After getting their email address, send them an email follow-up asking how they liked your lead magnet offering (and whether there are any questions). That gives you an opportunity to build rapport and remind them why they signed up in the first place! If they didn’t like it at all or asked questions that could be answered easily via Google searches, consider updating this lead magnet before sending it out again!
I don’t actually do this, it’s just that people want to know how.
Treat people as people, as friends, and with respect. Never as a number.
The problem with a high ticket coaching funnel
Nearly every business coach is encouraging you to have a high ticket coaching funnel, but it’s not as easy as slapping up a landing page and sending traffic to it.
People will spean moe money when they see the value, but the real thing people are searching for is not the value, it’s trust. Can they trust you and your high ticket coaching funnel to solve their problem.
Here’s the thing.
People are not dumb.
They know what high ticket coaching funnel is, and they know what to expect from a sales pitch.
These are the issues with a high ticket coaching funnel, so what we need is to build relationships.
The easiest way how to get high ticket coaching clients
The easiest way how to get high-ticket coaching clients:
- Find a niche you are passionate about and start writing about it. There’s no better way to attract an audience than by speaking from the heart.
- Create a low-ticket offer that people will pay for, like an ebook or video series, then sell this up front before asking for more money later on.
- Get your offer in front of the right people so they’ll know what you’re offering and be interested in purchasing from you later on when it comes time for them to upgrade their purchase (or if they don’t have any budget available now).
- Get feedback from your audience so that they’re even more invested at moving forward with their purchase decision because they’ve been involved throughout the process thus far! This also helps build confidence and trust between both parties (which is crucial when dealing with such large sums of money).
The cheapest way to get high-ticket coaching clients
The cheapest way how to get high-ticket coaching clients is to offer a low-ticket service.
Get people paying into your business now. Don’t worry about how much money you make from the first client, just focus on getting the first clients. Once you have a few paying customers and have set up an automated income system that allows you to serve more clients profitably, then start offering higher priced services.
So, we’ve covered how to get high ticket coaching clients. If you want to maximize your earning potential as a coach, it’s essential that you know how to attract the right kind of clients and deliver the right type of content. In this article, we’ve outlined some key strategies for doing just that, including creating a high-ticket offer and even using social media advertising campaigns. With these tactics in mind, there’s no reason why anyone can’t make money from their passion!