How to make your coaching business look amazing in 5 days is perfect for people who don’t have a website that receives tons of visitors.
What do you do for your coaching business? Are you a coach or an advisor? Maybe a life/business coach, or a career coach. Regardless of what kind of coach you are, if anyone new to you comes across your website or social media, they should be able to tell at first glance who you are and what kind of services you offer. If that’s not clear from the start, then it’ll be difficult for them to trust in any promises made on your site.
In this article, How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days, you’ll be taken on a 5 day process. Helping you breakdown this into 5 smaller chunks. So feel free to pull out a pen and make some notes.
Day 1: What does your social media profile say about your business?
One of the best ways to get your name out there, connect with clients and boost your visibility is through social media. You can use it to build relationships, get feedback on your business, gain referrals, and even find new clients!
You may be wondering how you can make this happen. The first step is to make sure that you’re posting content that people actually want to see in their feeds. Here are some tips for making a great first impression:
- Post frequently – People like seeing updates from businesses they follow at least once per day but ideally multiple times per week (depending on the platform). If you don’t have enough relevant content coming through regularly enough then it might be time for another strategy session with your coach!
- Use hashtags – Hashtags help other users find content related to yours so take advantage by adding them whenever possible when writing posts or sharing photos/videos on Instagram Stories (which is worth doing since users tend not only watch but interact with these types of posts more often than regular ones). These will help bring traffic back over time as well as increase engagement rates too if done correctly.”
That’s day 1 of How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days, complete.
Day 2: Hiring an expert freelancer for your imagery.
Hiring an expert freelancer for your imagery.
It’s time to pull out the big guns and hire a professional photographer, videographer, copywriter, or designer to do all of the work for you. These people are experts at what they do and know how to make your business look amazing on their own without you having to micromanage them.
They can create stunning visuals that’ll make your brand stand out from the crowd by using their years of experience and expertise in photography/videography/copywriting/graphic design. They’ll also be able to give amazing feedback if you’re not sure exactly what kind of imagery you want!
That’s day 2 of How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days, complete.
Day 3: Who writes your articles?
>You’ve got a business to run! You’re busy and have a lot of work on your plate, so you don’t have time to write blog posts.
>The good news is that you can hire someone who writes amazing content for a living—and they probably won’t cost much either.
- Find freelance writers on Upwork or Fiverr.com who are experienced in writing blogs for coaches (there are tons). Make sure they sound like they know what they’re talking about by researching their qualifications and past work samples before hiring them. Or use copy.ai
Day 3 of How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days, is now complete.
Day 4: Are your videos good to watch?
- Make sure your videos are short.
- Use a script.
- Use a tripod, or other device to keep your camera steady.
- Use a good quality camera for the best results and look professional.
- Lighting is very important! If you don’t have enough light, it can make your video look grainy and bad quality and even cause eyestrain in viewers’ eyes if it’s too bright/dark for them to watch comfortably.
- Microphone: Find out what kind of microphone you need according to budget and needs, such as one that plugs into the computer’s USB port (which doesn’t require any extra software) or one that connects via Bluetooth so there isn’t any additional equipment needed besides what comes with the mic itself (this option is usually more expensive). It’s worth spending money on something decent because this will affect how well people hear what you’re saying while watching videos online; cheap ones tend not to work very well so this may end up costing more money down the line when customers complain about poor audio quality instead of just buying from someone else who knows better than them about what works best under all circumstances.”
Have a look at my video here, https://goingbeyondtheillusion.com/1-1businesscoaching/ In this instance I am NOT using a script, but I know how to keep my message succinct and fairly entertaining. Look how I choose my background. Oh and I did it on the iPhone 11.
Day 4 of How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days, is now completed.
Day 5: What message is being conveyed by your marketing?
Finally, it’s important to examine how your marketing material reflects the message you want to convey. Are your marketing materials consistent with your brand? Do they reflect the values of your business? Are they consistent with the messaging being used throughout the rest of your business? Do they match up with customer service practices and pricing models, as well as product offerings?
Your brand is more than just a logo—it’s everything that makes up who you are as an organization. It includes what you say and do, how you say it and do it, who works for you (and how they look), where customers can find out more about what makes up part of their experience at your business (like this blog post). And because branding is so important to communicating effectively with others in today’s world—and because there are many ways in which brands can be perceived differently from person-to-person—the best practice for ensuring maximum effectiveness for any given marketing effort will always be consistent across every touchpoint between customers and their expectations about what it means for them when interacting with your business.
And you have now finished day 5 of How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days.
Conclusion: How to Make Your Coaching Business Look Amazing in 5 Days
So, there you have it! Five days and five steps to help you grow your own coaching business. We hope this has been useful for you and we wish you every success in your journey. For more business help contact David.