How to use Chat GPT for Coaches is the question on the lips of all life coaches right now.
It has the ability to create effective short cuts to our business that extend our financial growth while supporting our clients in a way that perhaps we could not previously imagine.
In this article we answer a range of questions relating to Chat GPT and how you can get started now.
How to sign up for Chat Gpt
The link you need is https://chat.openai.com/chat and there are 2 options, free and paid.
Currently the free option for Chat GPT is a little slow and when too many people use the system you may ave to wait.
The paid option presently stands at $20 a month and since I took that option I have always had 100% and it operates at a high speed.
Chat GPT 4
Chat GPT 4 is the latest version, well it is, as of the day I write this on article on March 16th 2023.
I have noticed the replies it gives offer a greater detail, which has been very useful for creating training programs for coaches.
How to create training programs with Chat GPT
The more Chat GPT understands about the project and the elements involved the better response you will receive.
So if you ask it to create you a life coaching program it will. However, if you ask it to consider itself an academic researcher who enjoys social psychology and wants to create an 8 step life coaching program that can be delivered in a weekend, it will do that.
When I have created training programs I have typically used this questions. Oh and you can can access the free training programs I have created for you by clicking here.
When I started asking CHat GPT to make me training programs I wrote things like. “Can you write me a training program to overcome self limiting beliefs” And it did.
However, it was limited.
You see, to make the best use our of Chat GPT we need to apply some thought, the more we can think for it, or certainly be the facilitator, the stronger the results we receive.
Here is how I could ask Chat GPT to wrote a training program for me
1. Please act as a high performance life coach.
2. I am going to ask you to write me a training program I can deliver to my clients. I will provide you with a series of prompts.
3. For each new heading or headline I would like you to use a font size of 18 and it ti be bold.
4. For the regular copy text please use a font size of 14
5. I want you to start finding me a list of 10 psychology books about how negative thoughts create routines in our life. Please refer to this as the reading list.
6. Then I want you to write a 6 step training program based on those 10 books. I do not want you to mention the books in the program.
7. Each step withing the program must have 3 learning points
8. I need you to write me a lesson plan for each step of the training program.
9. I need you to write me a teaching notes for each step of the training program.
10. I need you to write me a student activites for each step of the training program. They are individual activities and not group activities.
11. I need you to write questions to ask the student for each step of the training program
12. I want you to write me a fictional 400 word case study about Michael. Wrote about his life and his problems
13. I want you to write me an assignment consisting of at least 5 questions. This must be aimed at graduate level, and you must ask for recommendations
14. I need you to create me 5 possible titles for this training program.
15. Using the Marketing principle AIDA as a guide, I want you to write me the sales copy.
Shall we look at the results?
Welcome to the High Performance Life Coaching program, where we help individuals develop the skills and mindset needed to achieve their goals and reach their full potential. In this program, we will be focusing on the impact of negative thoughts and how they can create routines in our lives that hold us back. Through the use of various techniques and strategies, we will work together to break those negative thought patterns and create a positive mindset that leads to success.
To understand how negative thoughts create routines, we recommend reading the following books:
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning, Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
- The Psychology of Habit: How to Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones by Jeremy Dean
- Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement by Brian Tracy
- The Compound Effect: Jumpstart Your Income, Your Life, Your Success by Darren Hardy
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- Six Steps to Overcoming Negative Thought Patterns
Step 1: Mindset Shift
- Understanding the impact of negative thoughts on your life
- Identifying the negative thoughts that hold you back
- Developing a growth mindset to overcome negativity
- Introduction to the concept of mindset
- Interactive exercises to identify negative thought patterns
- Discussion on the benefits of a growth mindset
- Encourage students to be open-minded and honest about their negative thoughts
- Provide examples of successful individuals who have overcome negativity
- Reinforce the idea that negative thoughts can be changed with the right mindset
- Reflect on negative thoughts and write them down
- Challenge negative thoughts with positive affirmations
- Create a vision board to visualize a positive future
- What negative thoughts have you identified in your life?
- How can a growth mindset help you overcome negativity?
- What techniques have you used in the past to challenge negative thoughts?
Step 2: Goal Setting
- The importance of setting goals
- How to set SMART goals
- The impact of goals on mindset and behavior
- Introduction to the concept of goal setting
- Discussion on the benefits of setting SMART goals
- Interactive exercises to set specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound goals
- Emphasize the importance of setting realistic goals
- Provide examples of successful goal setting
- Encourage students to break down larger goals into smaller, achievable tasks
- Set a SMART goal related to overcoming negative thought patterns
- Create a plan to achieve the goal
- Track progress towards the goal
- Why is goal setting important for overcoming negative thought patterns?
- How can setting a SMART goal help you achieve your desired outcome?
- What challenges have you faced in the past when setting goals?
- Step 3: Positive Self-Talk
- The power of positive self-talk
- How to reframe negative thoughts into positive ones
- The impact of positive self-talk on mindset and behavior
- Lesson Plan:
- Introduction to the concept of positive self-talk
- Interactive exercises to reframe negative thoughts into positive ones
- Discussion on the benefits of positive
- Teaching Notes:
- Emphasize the importance of being kind to oneself
- Provide examples of positive affirmations and self-talk
- Encourage students to practice positive self-talk consistently
- Student Activities:
- Identify negative thoughts and reframe them into positive affirmations
- Practice positive self-talk in everyday situations
- Create a list of positive affirmations to use as a daily reminder
- How has negative self-talk affected your life in the past?
- How can positive self-talk improve your mindset and behavior?
- What strategies have you used in the past to reframe negative thoughts into positive ones?
- Step 4: Mindful Awareness
- The benefits of mindfulness
- How to practice mindfulness in everyday life
- The impact of mindfulness on negative thought patterns
- Lesson Plan:
- Introduction to the concept of mindfulness
- Interactive exercises to practice mindfulness
- Discussion on the benefits of mindfulness for mental health
- Teaching Notes:
- Emphasize the importance of being present in the moment
- Provide examples of mindfulness exercises and techniques
- Encourage students to practice mindfulness consistently
- Student Activities:
- Practice mindfulness exercises such as deep breathing or meditation
- Practice mindful awareness in everyday activities such as eating or walking
- Keep a mindfulness journal to track progress and reflect on experiences
- How can mindfulness help you overcome negative thought patterns?
- What challenges have you faced in practicing mindfulness in the past?
- What strategies have you found effective for mindfulness?
- Step 5: Gratitude Practice
- The benefits of gratitude
- How to practice gratitude in everyday life
- The impact of gratitude on negative thought patterns
- Lesson Plan:
- Introduction to the concept of gratitude
- Interactive exercises to practice gratitude
- Discussion on the benefits of gratitude for mental health
- Teaching Notes:
- Emphasize the importance of focusing on the positive aspects of life
- Provide examples of gratitude exercises and techniques
- Encourage students to practice gratitude consistently
- Student Activities:
- Keep a gratitude journal to reflect on things they are grateful for
- Practice gratitude exercises such as writing thank-you notes or expressing appreciation to others
- Reflect on the positive impact of gratitude on their mindset and behavior
- How can practicing gratitude help you overcome negative thought patterns?
- What challenges have you faced in practicing gratitude in the past?
- What strategies have you found effective for practicing gratitude?
- Step 6: Reinforcement
- The importance of consistent practice
- Strategies for reinforcing positive habits
- The impact of reinforcement on mindset and behavior
- Lesson Plan:
- Discussion on the importance of consistent practice for long-term success
- Interactive exercises to reinforce positive habits
- Discussion on the benefits of reinforcement for mental health
- Teaching Notes:
- Emphasize the importance of consistent practice and reinforcement
- Provide examples of reinforcement strategies such as rewards and positive self-talk
- Encourage students to celebrate small victories along the way
- Student Activities:
- Develop a reinforcement plan to support positive habits and behaviors
- Celebrate small victories along the way
- Reflect on the impact of consistent practice and reinforcement on their mindset and behavior
- How can reinforcement help you overcome negative thought patterns?
- What challenges have you faced in the past with consistent practice and reinforcement?
- What strategies have you found effective for reinforcing positive habits and behaviors?
Case Study: Michael
Michael is a 35-year-old professional who has struggled with negative thought patterns for many years. He has always been a perfectionist and has a tendency to focus on his mistakes and failures rather than his successes. This has led to low self-esteem and a lack of confidence in his abilities.
Michael has tried various self-help books and courses in the past, but has struggled to make lasting changes. He often finds himself falling back into his old habits and negative thought patterns.
Through the High Performance Life Coaching program, Michael has been able to develop a growth mindset and reframe his negative thoughts into positive ones. He has learned the importance of setting realistic goals and breaking them down into smaller, achievable tasks. He has also practiced positive self-talk and mindfulness to help him stay present and focused on the positive aspects of his life.
One of the most impactful lessons for Michael has been practicing gratitude. He has started keeping a gratitude journal and reflecting on the things he is grateful for each day. This has helped him shift his perspective and focus on the positive aspects of his life rather than dwelling on his mistakes and failures.
With consistent practice and reinforcement, Michael has been able to break his negative thought patterns and develop a more positive mindset. He now feels more confident in his abilities and is excited about the future.
Based on the reading list provided, recommend two additional psychology books related to overcoming negative thought patterns, and explain why you recommend them. Please provide a brief summary of each book.
Develop a SMART goal related to overcoming a specific negative thought pattern in your life. Explain how this goal is specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound.
Reflect on a time when you were able to reframe a negative thought into a positive one. Describe the situation, the negative thought, and the positive reframing. How did this impact your mindset and behavior?
Practice a mindfulness exercise for 10 minutes each day for the next week. Keep a journal of your experiences and reflect on the impact this has on your mental state and ability to stay present in the moment.
Write a letter to yourself that includes positive affirmations related to your ability to overcome negative thought patterns. Include at least five specific affirmations and explain why they are meaningful to you.
Five possible titles for the High Performance Life Coaching program:
- Reframing Your Mindset: A Six-Step Program for Overcoming Negative Thought Patterns
- From Negative to Positive: Mastering Your Mindset for Success
- The Power of Positive Thinking: A High Performance Life Coaching Program
- Overcoming Limiting Beliefs: A Six-Step Training Program for Personal Growth
- Breaking Free from Negative Thought Patterns: A High Performance Life Coaching Journey
Here is a 400-word sales copy using the AIDA principle:
Attention: Are you feeling stuck in your life? Are negative thought patterns holding you back from achieving your goals and living your best life? If so, we have the solution you’ve been searching for.
Interest: Introducing the High Performance Life Coaching program, a six-step training program designed to help you overcome negative thought patterns and develop a positive mindset for success. Our program is based on the latest research in psychology and is designed to help you break free from limiting beliefs, set realistic goals, and develop habits that lead to success.
Desire: Imagine what it would feel like to wake up each day feeling confident and motivated, knowing that you have the tools and strategies to overcome any challenge that comes your way. With the High Performance Life Coaching program, you can achieve your goals and live the life you’ve always wanted.
Our program is designed to help you identify negative thought patterns and reframe them into positive ones. You will learn how to set SMART goals, practice positive self-talk, and develop a gratitude practice. You will also learn how to practice mindfulness and develop habits that reinforce positive behaviors.
Action: Don’t let negative thought patterns hold you back any longer. Join us today and start your journey towards personal growth and success. With our expert guidance and support, you will be able to achieve your goals and reach your full potential.
Our program is designed to be flexible and can be tailored to your individual needs and goals. Whether you’re looking to improve your career, relationships, or overall well-being, we can help you achieve success.
We believe in the power of positive thinking and are committed to helping you develop a growth mindset that leads to success. We have helped countless individuals overcome negative thought patterns and achieve their goals, and we’re confident that we can help you too.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the High Performance Life Coaching program today and start your journey towards personal growth and success. Don’t let negative thought patterns hold you back any longer. Join us and achieve the life you’ve always wanted.
Sometimes Chat GPT stops
It’s annoying when Chat GPT stops half way through.
I have found using a couple of commands helps it pick up where it left off.
The dangers of Chat GPT
Used correctly it will make your business run faster and smarter.
But it can be a huge shiny object and be the biggest distraction you could ever imagine.
It’s a great tool but no match for a great coach…
Can Chat GPT replace coaching?
If you are selling information then yes it’s going to cause you issues.
But if you listen, ask great questions and provide the understanding and empathy your client needs, then it’s the other coaches that will struggle.