An interview with Robeena Ali Life Coach
What is the biggest obstacle you have had to overcome in your life?
Rejection from my mother growing up.
What are your three top tips to overcome the obstacle?
1. Work on yourself daily.
- No blame, no shame, no guilt.
- Life is only to be understood, and unfortunately, it doesn’t come with a textbook.
- Relationships, jobs, having children, nobody really knows what they are doing, we are all just winging it and making it up as we go along.
- Human beings are funny creatures.
- Understanding and knowledge is power.
- Application of that knowledge and living it as a way of life is key.
- With age comes knowledge and wisdom.
- Personal development is a lifelong journey.
- Know thyself and things will fall into place.
- Find your gift/ passion and spread it out into the world
We are all born with unique talents and gifts which we came to express, please don’t take them to your grave, too many people already have.
What is it, you would lose time doing and wouldn’t care if you got paid or not?
That’s your passion!
- Have fun and laugh and learn everyday
Don’t take anything personally.
Nothing anyone does is because of you
It is always because of their own ‘stuff’
When you learn this you will have reached an awesome level of peace and freedom!