Polite note: Always be genuine.
What you are about to learn is not a trick. This is the 1 marketing hack that created 70 discovery calls.
If you have a few limiting doubts about contacting people, get ready to wash that out of your hair, because I am going to tell you about my true story about how to get discovery calls and clients.
I’m going to use bullet points so you can follow this real easy…
- I knew who I wanted to help: life coaches.
- Their problem was being unable to get discovery calls.
- I knew their 2 major issues. Consistency and needing regular access to someone like me.
- I created a simple 5 day program, it repeated weekly, it gave clear instructions, and I created a WhatsApp group for people to have access to me.
- Afterwards, I set up a simple website outlining the problems they are experiencing and how my program would help them.
Here’s the magic…
- I messaged people asking for help, I wrote something like this. “I am about to launch my new website, I was wondering if you could take a look and give me 1 reason why people will not join.”
- I received replies. Some people gave me a reason why they would not join, and I adjusted my sales copy or my offer to accommodate and overcome the objection.
- Some people said they could see no reason why people should object to joining.
- Then I asked if I could quickly chat to them about their potential participation. I listened to their issues, and asked them to highlight what part of my program would benefit them the most.
- I made 70 phone calls and 68 bought.
You might be wondering about the price.
I charged $21 a month.
You might be thinking “that’s cheap”.
So multiply it by 68…$1428
This was a subscription service. Paid monthly.
Here are some benefits you can receive from a program like this.
1. You quickly uncover why people are not going to buy from you.
2. There is a great opportunity of building new relationships.
3. $21 is very low risk and you can quickly generate an income.
4. Those people can then move into a higher-paying service you offer.
And be genuine.
You are always looking to improve your website. Their feedback is gold dust.